Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To The Stars And Back

In the mood for Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone (which you can find the video linked to the Take You Higher's vid below) and a mug of hot coffee in a room where the only source of light is from the world beyond the windows.

Because at this very moment, I am feeling contented :)

Went for my driving license Computer Test early this morning and scored 47 out of 50 questions when I could've sworn I'd fail due to the tricky and way off the book questions. But. I guess God proved me otherwise. Alhamdullilah for that.

And.. I don't know. I guess it's the little things and people's words and actions that sort of somehow made today better than yesterday. Although deep down I know, this contentment isn't going to last long and someone will (but god forbid) screw up my day but for now, I'm just going to take in this pleasant little feeling while I still can.

To top that off, nothing makes me happier than getting all cozy in bed while I watch my dream guy Ryan Atwood and my favourite other three do their thing on my ultimate fave TV show, The OC. And the weather decided not to piss me off today so I'm really happy about that!

Having dinner with an old friend tonight so I shall lure myself in the comforts of my own room before I head out later. Hope everybody's having a pink Wednesday!