My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.
I believe it's come to the point where I couldn't be bothered anymore. Things may suck balls the night before and the light of dawn may surprisingly not make life any easier to take the next day but deep down I know, it will be all good sooner or later. It's just a matter of time. Followed by a whole lot of strength and ceaseless tolerance.
Besides, life isn't all black and grey. We do get happy moments, don't we? Random, out of the blue ones that lit up your whole face. Like I said, it's always the little things. We just have to make the best out of the tiniest thing. It's all about looking beyond the imperfections. And acceptance.
Once you start letting go what you can't hold on to anymore and accept the unfathomable truths of reality, you'll be alright. Perhaps not out this world extraordinarily great, but all right.
Nyet. I don't know. Maybe I've just given up on happiness and didn't want to deny it straight up. It's not easy being a bipolar optimist.
I believe it's come to the point where I couldn't be bothered anymore. Things may suck balls the night before and the light of dawn may surprisingly not make life any easier to take the next day but deep down I know, it will be all good sooner or later. It's just a matter of time. Followed by a whole lot of strength and ceaseless tolerance.
Besides, life isn't all black and grey. We do get happy moments, don't we? Random, out of the blue ones that lit up your whole face. Like I said, it's always the little things. We just have to make the best out of the tiniest thing. It's all about looking beyond the imperfections. And acceptance.
Once you start letting go what you can't hold on to anymore and accept the unfathomable truths of reality, you'll be alright. Perhaps not out this world extraordinarily great, but all right.
Nyet. I don't know. Maybe I've just given up on happiness and didn't want to deny it straight up. It's not easy being a bipolar optimist.
