She sits there in her heartache, waiting on some beautiful boy to save her from her old ways.
It is usually in the middle of the night or early in the morning, when loneliness strikes at its best possible way, reminding you of how you are battling in this road of life alone and out of bind.
Sometimes it mortifies me what a sad little soul I have. One with a split personality that can't be controlled by the mind. Funny thing is, I never have to fake a smile around people when I am internally shattered because they distract me from my own thoughts and I appear to be like one of the happiest ones. But when I'm left alone, that's when my emotions decide to take a turn, concluding to a gloomy atmosphere in this space I lock myself in.
But it's like I somehow enjoy it, being sad. I guess I'm just a feeler. I don't deny my own feelings because I do not believe in running away from my own thoughts and emotions. They can't be pushed aside, they can only be felt and sucked in. I know for whatever I have to face, time will eventually get myself past it and reconcile from it.
I am just for the umpteenth time, waiting for the happy days to be here again.
In the meantime, I suppose I shall waste my time and keep myself busy all together at the same time as well as count the days to my much needed getaway. Not too long now.
It is usually in the middle of the night or early in the morning, when loneliness strikes at its best possible way, reminding you of how you are battling in this road of life alone and out of bind.
Sometimes it mortifies me what a sad little soul I have. One with a split personality that can't be controlled by the mind. Funny thing is, I never have to fake a smile around people when I am internally shattered because they distract me from my own thoughts and I appear to be like one of the happiest ones. But when I'm left alone, that's when my emotions decide to take a turn, concluding to a gloomy atmosphere in this space I lock myself in.
But it's like I somehow enjoy it, being sad. I guess I'm just a feeler. I don't deny my own feelings because I do not believe in running away from my own thoughts and emotions. They can't be pushed aside, they can only be felt and sucked in. I know for whatever I have to face, time will eventually get myself past it and reconcile from it.
I am just for the umpteenth time, waiting for the happy days to be here again.
In the meantime, I suppose I shall waste my time and keep myself busy all together at the same time as well as count the days to my much needed getaway. Not too long now.
