Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Her Blissfully Bitter Heart



I've been in love, and I've been out of love.
And the times when I wasn't in love, were the dullest.

Some people mistake lust with love.
Some people mistake desperation with feelings.
Some people plainly do not fathom the emotions they have within.

To not love, to not be in love, to not feel love, to not spread love,
is to miss out on the beauty and the purpose of living.
A life with no love, is a wasted life.

If you have no reason to live, do you not admit you're just better off dead?

Life is staler than the view of bats in a cave during the day
 for me, as it is.
But I do not rush love, I do not find love, I simply wait for it impassively.

And the only complaints I have is how incredibly monotonous my mind is
when it's not filled with lovely thoughts.
And how mundane my heart is
when it's not wrapped with lovely feelings
that only love can give.

Non-believers absolutely loathe people like me.
For they see a girl who only has air and something as silly as love up in her head.

To me, I believe only the ones who's ever really been in love would comprehend it.
The ones who has fallen in love before, head over heels.
And the ones who has gotten their hearts broken before.
The soul-crashing, heart-ripping sort of heartache.

Because whilst others fear the risk of falling and self-damaging,
we indulge ourselves in the whirlwind of pinks and blues
knowing in spite of the hows and whys
love always wins.

Love is the only thing that ends up to be worth it.