Someone insisted on a mention of him on my blog
So okay, here comes relevance
So okay, here comes relevance
The third meet was a clearer view of how he's like
Physically, but not so much on personality-wise
For the first time, someone was oddly shy
No complaints.
Luckily, someone warmed up after a while
And I knew he was his crazy self when he insisted on us going on the kids train ride
He showed me a place where his greatest passion lies
And it was an acre of magnificence and a breath of fresh air to me
Literally.
Coincidentally, rooftops has always been my favourite port
The Darkest Hour
Mmmm.. not so dark
I expected to be scared my ass off but no
White people can never direct a horror movie like the Japanese
Thank God for that
"I wouldn't watch it with anyone other than you"
Likewise, cause I would've axe murdered if it was someone else who picked the movie
Ok, ok. I exaggerate.
Over ice cream and coke we did something I told him I kinda always wanted to in Italy
People-watching.
So we did, and we rated everyone who was eligible to be rated
That was funny
He was funny
Someone was funny, and insanely random too
"I like him," I decided.
And I honest to God hope none of us would mess this up
This.. beginning, the start of a new friendship
Or a new chapter altogether
I don't know, who knows?
All I know, is that I wouldn't want to lose this someone over a silly little randoghini
No, don't look it up. There is no such word unless you look in my dictionary.
Did I tell you this someone makes great impersonations and fake accents, too?
This someone, is also known to me as my Silly Irish Accent guy
He's pretty good with British too
Hello there, silly billy. I hope you're happy now.
