I don't know what to say anymore, because it's all been said before.
I am left with no words to utter, left with no chances to give.
I wish I could say I give up, and really mean it this time.
I wish I would stop trying, and stop having so much faith.
Because at some point in your life you'll realize, optimism will only bring you down.
Truth is, it feels like every atom of me is fractured
And I can't be saved.
So why bother fixing me? Don't.
Oh wait a minute, that's right. No one's even making the slightest attempt.
Sometimes I don't know why I even bother with the cliches of life.
I am left with no words to utter, left with no chances to give.
I wish I could say I give up, and really mean it this time.
I wish I would stop trying, and stop having so much faith.
Because at some point in your life you'll realize, optimism will only bring you down.
Truth is, it feels like every atom of me is fractured
And I can't be saved.
So why bother fixing me? Don't.
Oh wait a minute, that's right. No one's even making the slightest attempt.
Sometimes I don't know why I even bother with the cliches of life.
