I thought I got what I deserved.
Hell, was I wrong.
Hell, was I wrong.
How in the world can people be so goddamn cruel?
Fucking astonishes me, to say the fucking least.
I. Am. Tired.
So tired, of the never ending cycle that I have to deal with over and over again
Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
Escape.
There is nothing else that I yearn for more, other than that.
To escape and to be lost, and not to be found.
Loneliness crept up, perfectly at the wrong time.
Honestly, I have.
Way too many times and I was always so close,
To giving up on humanity.
Hope? Love? Faith?
They are nothing but overrated words that get us so hyped up into believing that there are such things in life.
Truth?
Just a word to go along with lies.
They are nothing but overrated words that get us so hyped up into believing that there are such things in life.
Truth?
Just a word to go along with lies.
And words?
Words merely mean anything.
Words are just little alphabets compiled into lines that consists of nothing but utter bullshit.
Don't you get it?
It took me almost 18 years to realize that this whole time
We've only been living a lie.