Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We Pulled Too Many False Alarms


Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.

907 AM, I expected an earlier rise
I'm not cold anymore, the wind touching my skin is becoming bearable
I'm left with nothing but a purple lingerie and a small huggable cushion
I like the way my morning started
Whitney Houston, A Day To Remember, John Mayer and All Time Low - you've been brilliant companions.

Its our Prophet Muhammad's birthday today
Peace be upon him, and Happy Birthday, my all time hero
Last Thursday my school had a guy come over and talk about Nabi Muhammad's life and his sacrifices
Now and then I could feel tears pricking my eyes
And when a certain video was displayed I just couldn't stop myself 
It was heartbreaking, some parts of his life was heartbreaking
Yet he was one person who broke no one's heart
No one.

I still think its funny, the way life works
God has a way of twisting it up 
And bringing me down
But then I'll get lucky
And I'd feel my world going round
Do you think people are to be blamed for the way the act?
Maybe they never noticed, maybe they never intended to hurt you
Thats why I forgive, even though I sometimes can't seem to forget.

Dear God, here's a little note
I would like to thank you for waking me up today
For blessing me with a roof to live under, and a wonderful family to go with it
I would like to thank you for my best friends, girl friends, guy friends, good friends, classmates and everyone
Some are just irreplaceable, and I hope they'll stay in my life for long
I would like to thank you for showing me love, and for teaching me how to banish hate
If you can be forgiving and numerous others, how can a human not be
I would like to thank you for letting me born a Muslim
And for having Nabi Muhammad as our role model, our hero.

Have a pleasant day, beautiful creatures.