Wednesday, February 16, 2011
I'll Give You All You Want
I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
Hi everyonee, I've got a little announcement. So people on Formspring have been asking and telling me to do a vlog, and I have a few ideas as for what to say in it but I suddenly came up with something some time last night.
I'm giving you a chance to ask me questions, and I'll answer it, with true honesty and full expression in my upcoming first vlog. You can ask anything, anything at all here and add QFV (Question For Vlog) before or after it. I figured it'd be fun, kind of like an interview kind of thing :D I'm no celebrity, noooo, but just something I wanted to do for starters. I doubt I'll be doing anymore after this so lets make this one interesting, yes? Besides, you know I'm all for randomity!
I'll start doing it after two weeks so you pretty much have until the end of the month to ask, or maybe before. Whenever I get bored. Hehe. Its just something small, but hope you've got your brain switched to curious mode already!
Blowing kisses, me.
