Sunday, February 20, 2011

Second Star To The Right


The world is a huge playground. People just tend to forget that along the way.

Sometimes I really do wish I didn't have to grow up. I'm turning 17 soon, and my age will increase by the year and I can't choose to go to a certain age whenever I feel like it. And I hate knowing that. Soon I'm gonna have to be an adult and act like a grown up and I won't be allowed to do this or that without being labelled childish. Hmp, I wish there really was a place called Neverland. 

I enjoy being a teenager alot though. I enjoy the things I do and the words I can say. I like who I am, and so should you. Like yourself, that is. I don't get why some people wish to be other people, and how they hate what they see in the mirror. I honestly think everyone is beautiful in their own ways, yes, I said beautiful. Not just plain pretty or adorable. Beautiful. There's something beautiful about someone and everyone, some people just don't know how to see it. Everyone deserves to be loved and to be complimented, because what they think of themselves might not be enough. Beauty after all is in the eye of the beholder. And what does that mean? It means different people will find different things beautiful and that the differences of opinion don't matter greatly. So what you can't see in yourself, other people might could. 

I'm kind of scared of the future. I don't know what's gonna happen in the next few months or years, and that scares me a little. Whatever it is, though, I can't wait to find out.