Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sinking Like A Quiet Mice


For it was never you who broke my heart
It was the memories of you.

11:11 PM
Make a wish.
For the first time ever, I couldn't get anything into my head
Empty, my head was a vast of emptiness
I feel drugged.

Cigarettes and alcohol, I don't get why society is so against that
Get wasted on love. Get wasted on life. Get wasted on everything that's right.
A fucked up world this planet can be
But hey, I admit my fuck ups 
Guilty as fucken charged.

We can never please anyone can we
Never good enough, one mistake and we're back to the person everybody despised
So judgmental.
Funny, we hate getting judged but we do it all the same
The first thing we do when we see someone really.

But not me
I don't judge people, I read them.

Clueless lot we are
Can never make anyone happy enough, never up to their expectations
We are letdowns, we disappoint people
I bet I offended someone today, or made him upset
Wanker.

Ego - fuck that word
Even the sound of it pisses me off
They never own up to their own faults 
Or their own character
What is wrong with this world.

I want to live freely and do what I want
So what if it's drugs or unprotected sex
My problem, not yours
My choice, no one asked for your opinion
Not that I'm saying I would be doing any of that, don't be a silly cunt
Or are you already making up lines to tell your friends about Hanna's new life plan?
Hilarious.

Shit, I sound so angry here
I'm not, a song is just fucking my head up left right and center
I hope for a better tomorrow and people would learn to grow themselves some senses.

The moon is waiting
Au revoir.