If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.
I think I'm tired, or maybe its just my emotions. Its Intervention week for us form 5-ers and I've only two papers left which will be on this coming Thursday and next Tuesday. Which meanns, I'm getting three days off and a stretch of four days if you include the weekend. Sigh.. life. Gotta love you for that.
I just realized that one thing I do without fail everyday. Doodling, scribbling, writing. People usually draw when they see the sight of a paper, but I can't draw to save my life so I have this habit of writing whatever that comes to my mind. I am always making lines up in my head and when I do I'll write it down in my cursive little handwriting. Whether it is two or three lines of words, a poem/poetry, or a goddamn one whole page of essay. I always, always tend to get carried away when I write and that does not do me good at times. Especially during exams, I rarely get to finish my English essays or the answers to E. Lit questions.
Its 145 PM now on a Wednesday and I just woke up about 20 minutes ago. Maid bought me KFC for lunch and in spite of the fact that I'm not in the mood to eat, my day did not start out great.
