You can't be real.
So I guess an emo-ish post was expected from you lot judging from the photo and title provided. Nay oh na-hay. (Is that a short form for no way, by the way? I just found out recently heck is hell and fuck combined together so does that make nay a combination of no and way?) But well I'm not feeling down or upset or whatever, though that's honestly what I want to feel right now. Wait. Dude, what am I like, goth?
I so can't think straight right now. Lately I haven't been myself, not much anyway. Least that's what I think. It's pretty much been lonely nights and me not giving a shit about that. I'm not reaching out to anyone, I'm pushing people far far away from me. I think I am starting to become an anti-social, who knew that was possible. Not one text or phone call returned except for my best friend's earlier tonight and that was it. Heck, (hellfuck, take note) I haven't even been interested in checking my phone every now and then for notifications. The only application I entertained and which it did the same for me was Voice Transformer. Hella cool, I now know how my voice sounds like when I'm drunk or if it ever, god forbid, turns high pitch or low pitch someday. And it also provides robotic, backwards, fast talker and intonation flip effect. OMG SO COOL. I sound like a pathetic loner who stays in on a Saturday night, yippeeeee
I'm getting pretty tired of the internet. I see posers and fakers everywhere and girls whining over their exes on Twitter non-stop. Sweetheart, you are not only embarrassing yourself and the female sex, but you are also suffocating him and his eyes. Ears too probably, he's had enough of having to hear from people about your little sad complaints of loss and broken heart and whatnot. Truth to be told I felt bad the whole time I typed all that out but lets just say we're even now. I'm not saying there's anything wrong about letting your feelings out on the net but as a human you gotta know your limits. Plus you don't have to be so goddamn obvious about it. And I mean come onn, Twitter? Mankind didn't create Blogspot for nothing.
So I know I said I've been quite a loner lately but to be completely honest with you my "lonely days" only started last night.. And I already made plans with people tomorrow. Hence, a mingling day out. Is it weird to feel bad complaining about being alone when I know plenty others who has it worse than me? I mean, the Forever Alone clan has alot of members owning up and taking part shamelessly in being one of them. So I guess they're like one whole fucking society which finally feel like they belong somewhere. And I suppose its always comforting knowing someone out there knows how you feel. Maybe one day I myself would be joining the Forever Alone group ☺ Wait, no. Scratch that scratch that scratch that.
Okay, I admit. I do miss the greeting me with opened arms and killer grin as if we haven't seen each other for weeks when we only parted for not more than 15 minutes. Its nice. It was nice being in love.
