Thursday, January 14, 2010

Your Filthy Head At My Feet



I wouldn't be mad, if I were you. I'd be sad. Cause mad, and sad, has a whole lot of difference.

Have you ever had that feeling, when you don't know how to feel? Have I said this before? Cause I've been getting alot of that. Whenever I'm in the middle of telling someone something, I'd go I've told you this already kan? And he/she would say no. Sigh, I'm turning 16 and I've got a memory of a 60 year old.

Back to what I was saying, well, I guess that's how I'm feeling at the moment. You see, my mood alters faster than lightning. No, really. From all happy and jumpy, as soon as I read something that I can relate to, I'd turn sad. Or vice versa. Depending on what I read. It might be normal, but I don't find it quite pleasant. Wish I could feel constant, for once.

School's been doing me good. Won't complain about homeworks, yet, since I'm not having like LOADS of em. A few think I've changed, cause I take the initiative to finish up my work now. But well, I still struggle in the morning sometimes finishing up what's undone. But I'm not surprised. I mean, like I said, I always get spirited about things I set my mind to. Like, the elective subject I'm taking, Literature in English - boy am I addicted to reading it. I've only read three but I can't wait to proceed with the rest. Wish I could feel that way about other subs, hehe. But unfortunately, thats how I am. :(

Syeqa's birthday yesterday and in contrary of all the presents I gave her before, guess what I got her for her 19th birthday. Here's a hint, it's got lace and satin ;)