Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gotta Kiss It, To Sling It



I thought things would've turned out differently. Both good ways, and bad.

I bet alot of people are busy adjusting with school in whatever forms they are. While some might could not care any lesser. And for me? I'm in the middle. But on the first day of school, I was all excited about staying back and study after school. But it was 50-50. And, fine, I admit it. Not much of the studying :b

Three days has past and it kinda feels long. Well, like everything was back to school days. And I'm kind of okay with it. I love my class, but I hate I didn't get what I wanted to participate in co-curriculum activities :( We all first planned on Interact Club, but then changed to Photography and School Magazine. But it was full. LDDS. I couldn't get in. So Qyla and I had to find another club. And I'll leave you guessing what I got in.

I feel spirited about studies. Like, I'm all for it. Well not a hundred percent, but alot. I've been doing my homework, not that theres alot for now. And I see myself taking notes in class. SPM is a big thing. Biggest exam in the whole wide schooling years. And eventhough it's 2 years away, I've promised myself to not turn it into PMR year. Gotta balance. Really balance it all.

Last weekend before school starts Mummy and Daddy was thinking of changing me into a private school. Well, after I told her about this friend thingy. First Sayfol then Wadi Sofia don't make me start on that one and then KTJ. But I said no to all. And thank god they're okay with that. Besides, Mummy knows she can't live without me :b I thought Sayfol was the okay-est but not after I heard what I heard! Oh my Godd tak sanggup masuk that school when a fat poser's around.

Well all in all school is a-okay! :) And so I hope the rest of the year goes well. Oh, and PS, I've got a totally cool and funny class teacher who is boy crazy and married to a man. Cheers!