Sunday, January 24, 2010

Guess I Forgot All About It


Why should I apologize for things I don't feel sorry about?

Hello world :)

No, I'm not dead yet, as much as I said I was going to be in my previous post. Exams were so far A-okay. About three of four more papers to go and I'm done. Haha, I couldn't be bothered to think about it right now, so.

School's been good. Fun, even. Despite the tests, yeah. Haha. I know I sound kind of really moody.. It's not that, I just. I'm just not in the best of moods. Unlike yesterday, when everything was flawless. Had school in the morning, Econs test only and went to KLCC after with Shahshi and Qiel. Shahshi wanted to buy stuff at Pavilion and I had to meet my sister in KLCC cause I was going to do my debit card after school. And Mummy had facial appointment at New York in Pavilion. So Qiel temaned me. Ate alott yesterday. Waffles, a bit of Qiel's spaghetti, turkey & melted cheese sandwich at Coffee Bean, with the double chocolate ice blended coffee, dumplings at Crystal Jade, Marks & Spencer's cookies which, Mummy bought loadds! :D

I had a fantastic time with Mummy and Syeqa. And Qiel and Shahshi. Really had fits and fits of laughter. And oh, yeap, when I don't like someone, I deffinitely show it ;) We walked from Pavi to KLCC and back. Mummy, Syeqa and I, that is. A first for Mummy, obviously. But we just like night walks :) We shared soo many jokes. And Mummy's made all the people at Aquaria's food court look and some laughed along as well. Haha :D But really, I love them two. Yes I do :)

Watched the Golden Globe Awards with Mummy last night cause I only watched it on E! News the night before. Along with Fashion Police :D Penelope Cruz got best dressed. Although I personally think there are better than hers. Oh wellie. Hers was a gorgeous black.

Shahshi's party today! Kaaraoke. Fatin and her boyfriend's picking me up at 1. And I still haven't bathed yet. Hehe. I wanted to blog about how I'm feeling, but I guess I'm taking a rain check for that.