Hi.
Tomorrow is my first test of the year -
and I'm dead.
Not literally.
But I'm dead.
No, really.
Lets see..
Do I focus in class?
No.
Do I talk to my friends instead of listening to the teacher babbling about important stuff?
Yes. Well, occasionally.
Do I finish all my homework?
:D YES! No no, that's a lie. Almost, all. He he.
Do I copy other people's homework?
Well, sometimes..
Am I studying for this particular test?
Nope.
So you see,
I'm practically, basically, obviously,
dead.
D-E-A-D.
Dead.
Anybody care to sweep me off to a parallel universe?
Cause that sounds mighty interesting to me right now.
School's been good. I'm in the performance for Hari Membina Azam. I know, I know. How lame does that sound to none CBNers. But no really, they're funny sketches of what happened in year 2009, in English.
Thumbs up, anybody?
:D
Had to YouTube Nigga Higga and the West thingy.. but I'm all worn out now.
Haha, GOD knows why.
:b
Gonna go lie down my sorry back now.
I'm outtie.
