Did you know puffy eyes from crying could turn out to be actually cute?
So I had a good day with my family. Hehe. Had lunch at Chili's, closed my CIMB account cause I'm getting a Maybank debit card soon. Yeay :D Although I soo wish it works like a credit card. Like, literally. Oh well.
I love how my parents gets really cute with each other sometimes. Its so romantic, I swear. They, especially Mummy, likes to get all budak kecik-ish almost all the time and we enjoy putting up with it. Haha :b We walked through the tunnel to the Convention Centre and KLCC's Park all together, for the first time for them who hello, drives all the time. And it was, haha, fun. Me and Syeqa were like goofing around and stuff. Hehe, twas funny. Long story short, families - in the end it always work out.
Mummy told me to use liquid eyeliner instead of pencil cause it won't smudge. But I prefer the pencil type. But yeah the water based liquid eyeliner is cleaner.. I started using it today cause she bought me one. And I think I'm sticking to it. Well, sometimes. And I saw this reaally cute bright colored with big stripes tote bag at Fossil. I want!
My family thinks bringing me to places gives them privileges. I get free stuff and attention alot. Can you believe them? I feel so used :(
Uh-ohh. I've to create 2 pantuns for my BM subject. And it has to be an original. Damn it. Ohh darn it.
