Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bitch Should Get A Major Reality Check



Lemme guess, she's got ugly eyes?

Ssup hoes. Test 1 ended todayy :D And like seriously, Sivik's copying was the most extrreme. Hahah. As though it's that important of a subject :b While everyone finished PJ's paper in like, what, 10 minutes? I know I did. Cause everyone's head was low on the table when I raised mine. It was, well, useless. Yeap.

Had LDDS prac right after recess. Got the green light from the teachers in charge! Twas a bit awkward when we had to perform for Puan Norrizan alone cause she didn't move her facial expression an inch. But oh well, I know she was prolly laughing on the insidee :D

Mummy bought DVD's! Case 39, Avatar, It's Complicated and the Hangover. Can't wait to watchie watchiee. Shahshi ajaked watch a movie just now after school but I had plans :( Sorry barbie. So they said we should do that next Monday, cause school's off! :D

Oh, and fyi, it's not my fault you've changed.

Kiss kiss!