Monday, January 11, 2010

My Fingers Has Got Your Germs All Over It. Eew.



Who knew a slut would live up to her reputation in pure white and pastel colours?

Well well well, second week of school and like Qyla, I am too already tired of morning assemblies. What with the teachers ranting and practically fucking the microphone, what's to love? Daymn teachs, we can't have FIVE Miss W's.

Went to KLCC yesterday. With Een, Nana and her boyfriend and a whole bunch of boys. Well, their friends. But it was just mainly us three girls and those two guys. Watched Sherlock Holmes and I liked it! I mean, no lie it was a bit boring for me at first but only cause I was sleepy and it was mighty cold. But I like this version of the movie. It's interesting, with funny remarks, and curiosity from the mysteries that kills. So thumbs up to the director and actors! :)

Went to the Education Fair earlier since they were checking out the place. I've always considered on either Sunway or Taylor's. And apparently I ain't changing. But of course, I've added Raffles Institution ever since god-knows-when. But ah, lets enjoy High School life for now. People change their minds all the time. And I might probably do the same.

Mummy thought I looked like a flower girl yesterday. Haha :b What with a knee length white flirt skirt and a really pretty colored spaghetti strap with patterned bit of laces and white flats and oh, a rose clipped to the side of my hair, well, I like appearing with different styles. Hehe.

So, so far, so good. Lets see how long the goods will last.

Oh, PS. A Reply; Sorry for breaking your heart, whateveryournameis. Good night :)