Friday, March 4, 2011

Possessed By Pure Emptiness


Is it worth so much to try?

Things really are getting a lot boring nowadays. Not to mention how easily I get annoyed lately. I'm not liking that about myself, I wish my patience would make an appearance anytime soon. Life seems so dull and my daily routine is wearing out. 

March has started, and I feel like its going to be a drag, this year. I don't find the things I used to enjoy that much entertaining anymore. Even the net's a bore. I'm definitely no longer intact with Facebook and Formspring so all I ever go on now is Twitter. And sure there's Youtube and the ever so magical Google but I don't know.. 

I want something else. Something new. Something that I could be enthusiastic about and look forward to everyday. Boys are out of the question since the only thing I'm interested in is making them my mates and thank God for my girls or I'd be a walking lifeless zombie in this world. I still go out and whatnot but it's getting a bit plain. Maybe I expect too much but I just believe there's so much more out there and I wish I could have the opportunity to discover it all. School is bringing me down cause lately, I haven't been interested in studying and that worries me. All I've been doing is write write and write. In my notebook and on my laptop or any scrap of paper that I come across. Extra personal writings so none that I'd be publishing here. I just wish there was something that could maybe lift me up, put me in the right state of mind and get me back on track.