Saturday, March 12, 2011

The End Is Near

A picture of Japan after the earthquake. I really must thank the existence of Tumblr and in fact Twitter for they were the sources that kept me informed about the tsunami that hit Japan earlier today.

I watched CNN for a bit and there was a footage of Japan during the tsunami and it gave me the chills. Everything related to it this evening gave me goosebumps and made me feel really cold. To say I'm terrified is an understatement. I know how people right now are going like, "Oh now that tsunami might be hitting Malaysia you're getting all scared when before this you never gave a damn". Truth is it's not like that though. I've always been a sensitive towards almost everything really and this is no exception.

I cried in my prayers. I cried for Japan, for the other countries that are predicted to be victims of tsunami soon, for my family, for my friends, for the physically or mentally unfortunate ones, and for myself.

Maybe it isn't the end of the world yet, and I refuse to believe the 2012 movie and the bogus-ness of it all but why do I feel like something is ending

Protect us, dear Allah.