Oh such lame photos I used to take. But fear not, as a mature immaculate young lady, I have outgrown my fine days of pouting and putting on weird expressions.
Okay no not really..
This is out of the blue, but I suddenly MISS oh so much my used-to-be long undamaged wavy hair! I regret and wish on the stars and unicorns to take back the day I decided to chop off 4 inches of my beloved hair because I wanted to refine it. I was satisfied with it at first, but blame the night I chose to look back at old pictures on my phone and discovered once again how I used to value my hair alot.
Ah.. Such misery I've pulled myself into. Soon after that particular hair refining incident, it became a ritual for me to get my hair trimmed about pretty much every month. What can I say, I adore going to salons and I sometimes get haircuts out of boredom. Milly me. I never liked hair that was too long, though. Always had my own personal limit!
PS. I've been getting really, really weird dreams lately. Like really, really bizarrely weird dreams every. single. night.. :o
