Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Second Chances Should Stay At Two

"I hate the fact I'm always letting you down." 

Yet you always do. And I hate the fact
That I always tend to forgive you.

They say when you love someone
You'll give in to them in the end no matter what they do
Cause you'd rather lose to an argument, your pride, your uneasy feeling
Rather than losing them for good.

As girls we tell ourselves we would never fall
For the type of guys
Who have the looks that would do it right
But make it feel so wrong.

Yet we always do
And we ignore the goody-two-shoes
Cause everybody knows
That too goody can be too boring.

And everybody likes to have a little fun every now and then.

And is it my fault
That I have a thing
For boys who give me more than what society sees on the outside
And somehow let me discover something favourable on the inside.

And I know it is my fault
For convincing myself that they were worth giving a chance to
Cause they might just turn out to be different
And yet let them disappoint me in the end.

Happens all the time.

And I'm doing it again for the umpteenth time
Because I believe
I have gotten immune
To getting let down and heartbroken by used-to-be's and strangers turn-out-to-be's.

I should really learn how to blog when I'm happier. It's unfair of me to always turn to this space of white only when I'm down and angry or urging to drown my sorrows.

Or when I'm PMS-ing.

Especially, when I'm PMS-ing.

My apologies. I promise I'll be back with a better facial expression as I type.