Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just Another Hopeless Romantic


Her thoughts are like her hair in the morning. Perfectly messed up.

I'm a sucker for this guy. His voice, his thoughts, his emotions, his amount of love.

I could listen to him all day long and let his voice whisk me away to a private place of tranquility, innocence, and wishful thinking.

Music means so much to me. It plays a dominant role in my life. Good music that are relevant to my situation, my feelings, my hopes and dreams, are just the cherry on top in my little world of stormy weather and sunshine & butterflies.

I've been feeling pretty damn blessed lately. And it's a lovely feeling to have. But sometimes I admit I can't help wishing I could have more. Perhaps consistence. That's what I've been looking for, but have yet to attain.

One fine day, probably. Hopefully. Surely.

As for now I shall just make do with the little things that make my life, worth living. Count my blessings. Cause I know there's plenty where that came from.

I hope everybody has a pleasant weekend, spent with loved ones, and a great week ahead. April is going to end before we know it, so make the best out of what you have right now.

Cheers :)