Friday, June 3, 2011

Of Purple Swirls And Furry Toys

I know we weren't exactly what people would call good friends, but I kind of do miss you. I miss our constant hello's and random catching up sessions. Sometimes I find myself asking, what do you have against me? I guess that has a pretty obvious answer, but not one that makes sense. I never did anything to you, not directly, so why did we stop talking to each other? You and me both, we definitely got off the wrong foot and I remember disliking you as much as you did me but then somehow at one point we got on fine - we were friends. There were constant approaches and goodbye hugs, and now, we don't even look at each other in the eye. I honestly can't remember doing anything wrong, the drifting apart came up out of nowhere. The avoiding of eye contact started to become a routine. I guess it won't hit you that I would actually miss you, but truthfully I do. I've always hated losing friends, and you were definitely counted as one to me. Maybe one day you'll realize what you did wasn't relevant, but that'd be day I won't be around for you to see anymore. I suppose thats alright, what is there left to do. Just know that I liked having you to talk to, whether you know this is you who I'm talking about or not.