Friday, June 10, 2011

Gate To Sleepover Secrets


A night and a day of cheese scrambled eggs with “I want something beefy”  for dinner, getting a horrible black scar on my elbow from a hot pan because Qyla didn’t notice she was in my way when I was sorting out the eggs on three plates, the pussy song, pasting on tattoo, persuading/forcing/convincing Farah to make a promise with the devil (that’d be me) – succeeded as always, locking Qyla and Farah out of Qyla’s own room after I tricked Farah and made a run for it, sitting and lying down comfortably on each other on the kitchen floor having a deep conversation for hours swapping stories, our biggest secrets and truths, tears and laughter altogether came out, taking retarded photos, Qyla’s playlist on iTunes going on the whole time, more truth revealing session, taking care of the mess we made, a few hours of sleep, what was afternoon for other beings was morning to us as we cooked breakfast of cheese omelette, sausages and steak, rushing to get ready to go to Pavilion at 2, stalking our daughter on her first date, love at first sight for me all over again for this seriously cute tall and skinny guy who was half white and had a gorgeous smile when we were at Starbucks, reuniting with our daughter and when she told us about what happened on the date we shrieked so loud we literally gave these two little boys who was with their dad the shock of their lives that they actually ran away to the dad and grabbed his hands with bewildered faces, walking back to Qyla’s apartment all holding hands spontaneously according to wife #1, 2 and 3 with me in the middle, washing the dishes/cleaning up/cooking dinner of cheese omelette with beef streaks and steak in our lingerie, Caramel Frap, last moment of our favourite activity on the couch in the living room with the aircond blowing in such a lovely way, and walking downhill in the dark on the quiet streets to wait for Jad to pick us up.

PS. Oh no don’t worry, I saw that questioning look on your face when I mentioned daughter a couple of times. You see, Qyla is married to Haidar (we’re only using his name because he was also there today so yea). I know, shocking. But well the only reason she did was because they were both going to study in London and their parents knew each other so it was technically an arranged marriage. BUT, she now has another man who she’s keeping as a secret affair. We’ve always been best friends, so she told me stories about her sex life and I was really impressed by Haidar so when I was in Paris, he saw me and he thought I was way prettier than Qyla obviously (that’s what she said) and since I knew about his skills, I got married to him. So basically, I used him for sex. And Haidar’s rich so Farah got married to him for his money. Iman is Qyla’s daughter and well Farah and I didn’t want kids cause we wanted to maintain our body shape – we’re the fabulous young ones and she’s the old mother-ish type. So, voila, that explains the whole daughter thing!

PPS. Can I just please add here how the three of us are such PRRROUDDD mommies!! We have taught our kid so well! She has grown! GROWN! We are really looking forward to the day her boyfriend will pick her up to go to prom, with corsages and flowers and hand in hand and all :’) :’) :’)

PPPS. That scar Qyla gave me is going to remind me of that night forever!

PPPPS. I LOVE MY GIRLS