Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Not A Pretty Place To Be In


So I realize there are only distinct things that I can't seem to live without. See, not that I'd literally die if say (but God forbid) for a couple of days I have to be departed with a certain list of things, but I'm saying I undoubtedly can barely survive without these;
  1. Cellphone
  2. Credit Card
  3. iPod (and headphones)
  4. Internet Access
  5. Pen & Papers
  6. Straightener
  7. Cleansing Tools
I'm sure there's a few more here and there but that's what are currently atop of my head at the moment. And well yeah I think that may be it. And let me highlight to you that this is concerning things and not people or other basic living needs like maybe perfume or water or even a car cause duh Sherlock I haven't gotten myself  a car yet. But yes, to live on, my life depends on these things stated above and let me tell you, a day without one of the things on the list, and I'd go a teensie bit nuts. Just a little.

But this is bad.. This is real bad. Although I must say, I am capable of a week or two without the net. But my credit card? Huh, now that mine's gonna be renewed due to a chip problem and it's gonna take 2 weeks until I receive my card and for now it's officially barred, I think the next few days might be a problem for me to handle. Just a little. Okay, wish me luck (Taylor Townsend style). Bye!