I had a good day today. Ilmu Studio organized a futsal event for the kids and teachers who go there and it was alot of fun. After, us Form 5-ers who have always been close to each other had lunch at Petronas' McDonalds. There were probably about 14 of us and we ate indoor first but then Iman and I moved outside. People kept joining us and the circle got bigger so I decided to "open another table" and called the 3 others left inside to join us. So yeah it was a big crowd and it went from Faliiq's girl problem to a round of Truth that I called out for. We didn't have a bottle so we used a lighter to spin. Silly, dirty questions at first but then it got really sweet and emotional for Ameera and Syafiq. I wish I could exaggerate but the wise thing to do is not to (but we did have it recorded on a few of their phones!) Lets just say, that moment actually made a guy cry. Yes, Faiz cried and obviously, so did Syafiq. It was really touching. Love, it can bring you wonders. We also planned on a formal dinner, just for us after SPM. And (I'm hoping for it) we'll be going on a holiday in January too. Hopefully these plans would work out but they're definitely things we all are looking forward to.
I've been studying in IS since I was in Form 2. At the time, no one really knew about the place yet and it was just probably less than 10 of us in every class. I dragged Farah to join me too so she did and even till today we tell each other how much we miss tuition that year. And then in Form 3 more people came in and so on and the people I knew started to disappear. In the end, it was just me. But God is great, as he blessed me with such lovely people that I got to know from month to month, year to year. I appreciate how Anas is so grateful for still having me in IS, as to show I'm still supporting them, supporting him. I am, no doubt. They have the coolest teachers there and you probably hear that everywhere but this statement is different. I can't even put it in words on how amazing Ilmu Studio, and the people there are. But mind you, I'm only talking about my batch so yeah please take note.
And I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm kind of scared of our relationship because we are all just so used to each other. Not a week passed by without me seeing those familiar faces. School is going to end soon, and then what? We are bound to depart, and that scares me. Not having them around anymore, not having dinner or circling around the red couch that has held a thousand and one memories from us. Yes, you can guess the three words coming out of my mouth after this line. I hate goodbyes. So even the idea of it makes me substantially sad.
Too true. They're my family. How to be apart from my own non-biological family? I hate thinking about it, but I know that day will arrive. As for now, I wish to spend my last few months with them as pleasantly as possible. I love each and every one of them in their own way - and that is a step more than true.
