Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dull Speeches, Meaningless Thoughts


"Its not that I'm not, its just.. I guess I was happier last year." 

I'm turning 17 tomorrow. 
And this time last year, things were different in so many ways than one.


Last year, I went out plenty of times to celebrate my birthday with different people. Before the actual date and also on that very day. And this year? Nope, zilch. No plans. Nada. Honestly, it isn't impossible if I wanted something planned or whatnot, but it's just that I don't. I feel empty. Not unhappy, just unwhole. 

I find myself wishing my birthday wasn't going to be tomorrow. My birthdays are usually like Christmas, but this year it's like some lame Labour Day or something. Here I am at home on a Sunday in contrary to the Sunday I had last year on June 13th. Frankly though I don't really mind. I don't feel like going out or washing my hair or even dressing up. I just had a big lunch of Dominos and McDonalds (well I just had a bit of everything) and now I just wanna watch a movie. Nothing else. Earlier this year, I had plans. Massive plans for my birthday along with some guys who put the idea in my head for me. But right now I just don't want any of those. I don't even feel like talking. 

Give me MI with a good playlist and I'd be the happiest girl I could be in this condition right now. This is not what I had in mind. This is not how it was supposed to be. But I don't think I give that much of a fuck.