That awkward moment when you're one of the late comers and your bag is being checked, and the prefects hold up a roller and a filter from your bag and look at each other questionably..
Bored face on
"They're just papers.
And you can tear it with that other thingy." #highschoolmemories
Everything I do at school this year would be my last. And I hate to waste it away but lately, I have really been thinking that I've had enough. I'm getting more sick of teachers (more than usual) and what I used to have the ability to tolerate, I just don't anymore. Okay, I admit some teachers like my BM English E. Lit and Math are alright. But the others? Good God I think I've lost my sense of respect for them. Not that I don't respect older people, I do. But these "adults"? They're worse than the Cruella Devils of the world sometimes I swear.
I used to love going to school. Never much for the homeworks though but I had plenty of reasons to. Now, I find every chance there is to stay home and do other shit. But honestly, I know I'm going to regret this. I always knew from Day 1 that when I leave highschool, I am going to terribly miss getting ready at 630 in the morning, exercising by climbing those flight of stairs at Tangga Ampang, meeting my friends at our permanent table at the canteen, lining up and nodding off or finding every strength to stay up during assembly, gossiping or doing silly random stuff during P&P, the exciting 20 minutes recess, the anticipation of waiting for 110, and goodbye-for-the-day hugs. I thought I have outgrown the same old routine, but maybe I haven't. Maybe now, sure, I feel like I'm too grown up for highschool, but some time in the future, I would be longing for the easy and fun days of attending school to come back.
One thing that I'm sure of though, at that very moment, I would have all type of smiles constantly drawn on my face.
