She took him faster than you can say sabotage.
Hi! So here I am enjoying the brownies with marshmallows mom bought for me from Westin. Its so good you'd be willing to take a bus to my house from Kelantan just to have a bite.. Okay I exaggerated. I have two huge boxes of sugary treats pastries and goodies on my kitchen table waiting to be mouth-molested. Me and them, we'll have our one night stand later tonight.
Midterm exam is going on and I only have three papers left next week. Looking forward to the 2 weeks break yeah yeahs. Not much planned yet but I do know I'm dragging my prom committee into alot of meetings then. Birthday's in less than a month - unfortunately, June 13th is when school reopens. Nice timing, you government douches..
I realized this time last year, things were so different. I was in love, I was always out and about, it was a honeymoon year for me and I was stuck in between and broke a few people's hearts.. It was fun, but it wasn't funny either. I wish I handled feelings better back then cause maybe if I did, I'd get to keep more people than losing them. Or maybe not. I mean who would wanna be friends with a heartbreaker.. Pfft, since when was I ever. People and their mastering at giving labels.
But it also made me realize that things are always going to be different every year and this time in 2012, I might be experiencing something that I haven't had yet or meet someone/people that are gonna blow my mind away. What with college starting and a whole new environment, I'm bound to get to know some really interesting people, no? No matter good or bad, new things always psych me so I frankly can't wait.
FYI, my very last SPM papers would be on December 6th and I am counting to that day more than I'm paying attention to the SPM countdown. But I mean, who can blame me? Have a grrrr8 weekend chaps and hoes x
