loljk she was the heaviest (and probably most hideous) baby the docs have ever seen.
Okay okay.. I joke I joke, yet again. See I do that alot, but that doesn't mean I mean it every time! So anyways yes, my best friend Qyla Zailan was pushed out of her mummy's womb, much to my fortunate 0:) on that very date. Last Monday, Vanessa and her sister Ika planned a surprise party for her at their very house and it was literally a blast. Kudos and credits and everything sugary to them!
The anticipation of waiting to jump on her.. It was a funny moment.
The attenders. Happy after games of musical chair and charades!
We also didn't miss out the traditional egg and flour chasing session. But being the creative people that we are, honey and pushing-the-birthday-girl-into-the-fish-pond was added. Good times, good times ♥
Her being my bitch, me being her slut. That's how it all started 4 years ago. Somehow, we got on right away and although we only became really close last year, I value her as much as I do other people I've known for ages. Maybe we haven't been the sweetest things to each other and our jokes and comments can be pretty hurtful, yet at the end of the day I'd still love her nonetheless.
Through the thickest of wool and thinnest of thread, I'll always be there for you no matter what. With only about half a year left before school ends, we'll go through everything together. The pissy teachers, the irritating schoolmates, the burning gossips, the brain-wrecking prom and the final examination. And of course, the heartbreaks and the crazy stunts we sometimes try to pull. Thank you for everything. From cheering me up with silly jokes that could make my stomach explode to pissing me off till I feel like giving you a giant slap but never really intended to. My classmate, my matchy-matchy sister and one of my best memories in high school.
I love you, best friend :) Always.


