Friday, May 27, 2011

Constant As The Stars Above




I guess we're scared. We all are. We're scared of what awaits us in the future, we're scared of the outcome. We fear the loss we're gonna have to deal with, knowing try as we might, we can't get rid of it. We're petrified of failure, of not knowing. Not having the ability to predict. The idea of time passing by and growing up dismays us. We question perpetually and deep down we fret the answers they might give us. 

And don't you worry one bit when you feel this way, because every other human out there feels the same way too. Sometimes, if not all the time. Whether they show it, or not.

We were produced the same way, but with maybe different introductions to the world. Some had it tougher than you, some had it so much more stupendous that made you question God's fairness. But well, I guess thats where we go back to the same cliche matter of luck. I still don't really understand how it works either and its not my place to declare anything, but I do know that anything and everything happens for a reason. Even the most insignificant thing no matter if you realize it or not. The way God works bring wonders. I'm not even kidding, He never fails to surprise me. You too I'm sure. 

And just like stated by Newton's law of motions - to every action, there is always an equal and opposite reaction. If you could just take a week out of your 365 a year, and carefully observe your actions and how things would turn out or work out for you then. Believe me, that very typical saying would make sense then. Have you ever looked around a class you're in and take a close look at one of them, wondering how they would end up in life? Is she even going anywhere? Is it wrong to feel sorry for her? But then, what if she turns out to be more successful than I will? You see, nothing is certain. There is nothing that we can hold on to and be so damn sure that it's gonna stay the way it is, forever. Because everything and I mean every single thing on this planet, transposes

I may not be a cainophobiac, fear of newness - but I'm just worried, to say the least. But I am also an optimist, so I'm going to be living up to my reputation and live on with no sense of fear, but certainty. And just like the photo above, in any condition, always try to look at the brighter side of things. It may seem pretty faint at times, making it almost impossible to come up with pros instead of cons, but it will hit you. In a very tender way, I promise.