Every time someone complains about the things they have to go through, someone else would say that it's nothing compared to his/her problems. And that we know nothing about how hard life is until we face what they have to. But really, I think everyone has their own problems and they may not be at the same length but they are still considered as the hardships of life, more or less. You don't get to judge, you don't get to say I'm weak or puny just cause I sigh over some very minor things cause these little dilemmas I have to face soon piles up each day and results to a breakdown at the end of the day.
Waking up to the unexpected, opening up to someone who won't do the same, arguing with people who refuse to back down, battling with my own self inside my head and never agreeing on anything, caring about a person who doesn't feel the same way, trying your best and never succeeding. Such is life.
I can't say I know how it feels like to have the weight of the world on my shoulders, but you have no idea how hard life can get for me. Or for anybody else in fact. Everyone has it hard, every person in the world right now is battling to survive. But everybody wants to give up. Why doesn't anyone choose to hold on? How am I supposed to survive on this planet when I can't see people taking leaps of faith, or believe unconditionally. I see haters and fighters, but never lovers and believers anymore.
What is the world coming to?
I'm stuck in a rut alone and there's nothing I can do about it. I don't expect a fairytale life straight out of a Disney movie - I am a part realist who happens to be an optimist. I just wish there was someone who could show me that there is some hope left in this world. You know what's comforting, though? I've learned that my mom is a very idealistic person and every time something bad encounters her way she'll reassure herself and people around her that it will be okay, things will get better and it's just another bad day. That's life.
I must have gotten my optimistic side from her, luckily.
