Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This Storm Is Just Too Bitter




I have been awake for the past approximately 41 hours, and I should be dead tired and helpless by now. Well, supposedly.

I promised to myself that I'd try to add more of my existent happiness onto this blog, since someone told me that my posts were too deep, probably too dark. I agreed with him, but for now excuse me as I pursue with my natural skills at forming out drenched-with-sadness sentences.

It's been pretty much the same thing over and over again, I suppose. I'm flying a kite that refuses to come down until I've found the perfect weather for it to come down to. I don't know what I'm waiting for, or even if I am waiting for something. I'm just living for the presence, avoiding from thinking about what might come my way in the future. Fortunately (or unfortunately, I can't decide) I have friends who seem to be in a pool of despair as well currently. Well I wouldn't exactly say that, we are all happy with our lives.. just perhaps definitely not content.

We seem to always spend our time listening to sappy heartbreaking songs that remind us of a certain memory/someone either by the pool, by the roadside, or even in the bathtub. We're not sad emoshits or anything.. like I said, we choose to be sad at certain times. But they're good times I must say. Something I enjoy doing. Laying down on the tiles by the pool staring at the moon and limited number of visible stars has always been my favourite pastime.

I'm glad I've been occupied with so many things lately. Very little time I have spent alone for the past few weeks because I'm always surrounded with people, especially my girls and plans never stopped coming in and popping up. I guess distraction can be such a heavenly thing at times. But honestly, I'm scared. I'm scared because I'm losing track, and I'd probably lose myself along the way. For now though, I must say I do not mind living this life I'm blessed with. I've got pretty much everything I could ask for and I must again point out how this wouldn't happen if it wasn't for God.

Well, almost everything.