Thursday, July 1, 2010

All The Lights That Lead Us There Are Blinding


It would be so nice if something makes sense for a change.

Hi. Book checking is next Wednesday and I'm a semi-dead girl. See, I have a quite big pile of books undone, and a few are in fact empty. And although I've been rushing and completing a satisfying few books, I still have that darn pile of brown covered exercises book waiting to be given attention to. Don't you lined papers with covers get the message? You're not attractive, and I don't wanna do you. But for my own sake, I have to. How shitty is that?

Lately Avril Lavigne has been giving me a personal comeback. I'm starting to yearn to listen to those really old songs of hers. Like what I stated before, I'm With You. It's got it's own meaning of loneliness and searching and needing someone to catch her, and it's not like it has anything to do with my situation, I mean not quite. But I don't know.. it's just apparently the current stuck-in-my-head song. And just now, we got to watch the performances for CBN's Hari Anugerah Cemerlang this Saturday. There were the Malay, Chinese and Indian dances and Drama and Solo Acting and Choir and Choral Speaking and Band but the one that got me was this girl's singing performance. Rebecca played the piano and she sang Keep Holding On. It got me thinking of that one particular person and I guess it was obvious from my face that my soul wasn't where it was supposed to be cause suddenly I saw my friends all looking at me. Putri asked if I was thinking of my boyfriend in a mock silly voice and Piqa did too. But I just smiled

I honestly have been feeling alot inspired lately. There's so many things I wanna type out, but perhaps not anytime soon. I will, though, when I'm free as a bird. I have three weekends planned out already and I have my second term exam in two weeks. Sigh. Cheer Comp's getting nearer but I can't feel any excitement. Well, from myself and from my friends, that is. Yes, there's no Xavier this year, only Adele. Hope them juniors will make CBN proud :) 

PS. Don't you know we'll make it through.