Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Stars Lean Down To Kiss You


You're that one person who can bring out the best of me.

July 13th marked the one month Marwan and I have been together. And it's a great feeling knowing we made it through :) Perhaps to people it's just a short period of time, so what's the big deal? But to me, it's like a starting point of knowing little things won't break what we are having. It sure is good to have you in my life, boy. No lie about that. 

So I went to Pavilion last evening with him to watch Eclipse. Got a 440 movie and the coldness was torturous. But the movie was pretty good. Waay better than the first two ones of Twilight Saga of course. After that we just hang and ate at the Food Court's Western Cuisine section. Which was a very cozy corner. Good talks, good talks. Hehe. I had a great time with my boyfriend. As always. Enough said :) I hope he likes the present. 

There was a netball match between girls from UK and CBNers today. Was at 3 o'clock and I was told to stay back and watch. And so a few of us did. There were netballers and hockey players from Solihull High and it's bemusing how some people can get all jakun over white chicks. And I witnessed something reaally pathetic I felt sad for those juniors.. The match went good though! It was actually a fast start with CBNers scoring continuously at one point. I'm talking about 6-8 points difference. Man was I proud of my school. The end result is 9 - 11. CBN is hot to go alright :D Qla said I'm so bersemangat watching netball and I realize how I get that alot. I am always so highly spirited whenever I'm watching a match! Even if I don't a hundred percent know how the rules are exactly like.. 

I should start watching football!

Oh yeah, Cheer Comp was last Sunday and it was pretty much a bore without Xavier to cheer for. No matter, we were all there for CBN's junior team, Adele. And I have to say, they exceeded my expectation. So really, good good job to those girls! :) Got to meet Jay after so long and left the stadium at 430 with her, Marwan and Farhan and went to KLCC to eat. Plan was to go to Babylon and eat at Pavilion's food court but lets just say.. things came up. Oh well, I still had fun :D 

I swear there are no more songs or movies that has the ability to wow me anymore nowadays. 
None. 
Nada. 
Zilch.