A lazy Sunday. How beautiful. You know what's not? The day after. Yes, the first day of weekdays. But lets not look at the ugly side since I'm all for brights at the moment. Sunday is always family day isn't it? Yeah.. it's when you finally give up your social life after six days of busyness and turn your attention to the people who's gonna stick with you till the very end. Or maybe not. I mean, I know people who spend time on dates or with mates on Sundays. But its no biggie really. I do that sometimes, too. So..
I'm staying home today and abandoned any plans of going out for lunch. Or tea. Fixed myself a bowl of ice cream with loadds of huge strawberries and ooh it was just so good. I just feel like staying in cause yes, I do like spending time at home although my boyfriend believes otherwise. Its good to be away from people sometimes. And besides, one of the beauty of staying inside the house is you can stay barefoot. Hallelujah to no heels or flops or sandals. I'm wearing an oversized blue checkered cotton shirt and it's keeping me so much comfy. I wish I could wear clothes with fabric like this everyday.
So it was Mummy's birthday yesterday. Plan was to have lunch at Fisherman's Cove, Starhill around 4. I was to invite Marwan and Syeqa - Benji, of course. Planned to watch Toy Story 3 with Marwan before that and so we did. Farhan came along too, acting baby-ish cause we were going to watch a kids' movie. :b The movie was superb. Hilarious and sad altogether. After 11 years, they deserve a double thumbs up from me! :) Not to mention Andy turned out to be such a cute 17 year old! Hehehe. After this and that, and also last minute planning and non happening which isn't necessary to be stated here, table for 7 was set out which included Daddy who ditched his meeting or postponed it or some sort to surprise Mummy and joined us. I think it was a really nice evening. I had fun, even more looking at Marwan who was nervous meeting my parents for the first time :b All in all, I was satisfied. And glad Mom was very happy with everything. I'll always love her to bits, and thankful to God I got her as my mom. Sure there are times I get so crossed with her or whatever, but thats normal. I'll always be yours and Daddy's little girl, Mummy. Perhaps I act the opposite sometimes, but forgive me. Just know that you'll always be my favourite woman, and my very best friend. Forever, and always.
I feel like writing a book. Or short stories. I need inspirations. And currently, Avril Lavigne's I'm With You is playing in my head. Now she, will always be one of my all time favourite. Yes, I've loved her songs eversince I was a kid. I wonder where her album Under My Skin is.. It's been missing for years now.
PS. Tell the people you love 'I love you' today. It's what I always do. It's pretty random, but everybody needs a reminder once in a while :) I just told my sister I love her and she thinks its a historical day. Although I tell her that almost all the time. Hehe oh well.
PPS. You, yes you. I love you! :)
