Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Safe Up High, Nothing Can Touch Me



Some points in life you're gonna realize it's a small small world after all.

Hello world. It's a Wednesday and I'm having my exam week, but it was a no school for me today. Well it was at first, until I was like a few mere meters from school and got stuck in traffic. And there was no moving, not even an inch. Found out after probably 15 to 20 minutes that a tree fell down and the cars just had to wait till DBKL arrives. While waiting Mummy said I needn't have to go to school although one by one we saw Johanians and two CBNers getting down from the car to walk to school. It was raining and I haven't been feeling well since Monday anyway. So. After a bit we then realized there were no longer cars behind us since they've all reversed and got to escape that road, so we followed and right when we did the other cars upfront did too.

I hate being sick. But thing about me is I never act like it. I get super active cause I wouldn't wanna end up like my sister or everyone else who tends to stay in bed all day when they are. But I stayed home today cause I wanted to finish up the final season of Skins. One more to go actually but think I'm saving that for next time. Fuck Freddie died :( I even felt like I lost something big when he got beaten up till death, although they only showed blood splattering at a window. I know, silly me. Oh well.

Exam's has been alright. Everyone was all about 'die together' thingy, so yeah. I know nothing about Sejarah Form 4 but I did like 10 minutes reading right before the test and I could answer alot. Yeay me :) Since I didn't go to school today I've missed PJ and Sivik. Non important subs so whatever. Nicole said to me yesterday she liked my accent and voice, and that it was like tofu. And she asked me to teach her how to talk! I was like how dare you compare my voice to food and she and Chloe was all laughing saying that she meant it's nice and soft, like tofu. Qyla came while we were in the midst of it and I told her what Nicole said. In the end we insisted that our voices are like dumplings. So yummy. There are no papers tomorrow, thank God. Going out for a movie with Marwan after school and we're being chaperons to uhm, an interesting couple ;) It's so much easier now that he goes to college that's like walking distance to Jamek LRT. I got to see him both Monday and Tuesday except for yeah, today.

You, yeah you. I liked you. But unlike him, your name never came across my dwelling sessions, or in fact, any of my empty notebooks.