You know what kind of people deserve respect? People who are able to hide their emotions just so his or her surrounding wouldn't know and feel low or obliged to feeling the same way the emotion hider does. Trust me, you wouldn't hear this alot from me, cause I'm all for people expressing instead of hiding. But, this post is for one of my best friends which perhaps, not stating her name would be safer. And she's exactly that. One hell of an emotion hider. It's appreciated, sometimes. Cause I hate how some people like to show how mad or sad they are about something, like overreacting and seeming like basking for sympathy and attention. Don't get me wrong, it's good to show your emotions. But just don't push it.
And this friend of mine? Well, thing about her is she absolutely HIDES every single sadness she goes through. No one would have any idea that her night was shitty or if a major dilemma comes up. I find that a bit problematic of her, but that only proves she's brave. And strong.
Here it goes. You should never blame yourself for what has happened. It never was your fault to begin with, keep that in mind. You-know-who is at fault and should know well to not follow his desire so much. He should know how lucky he is that you actually forgave him and was okay with moving on and putting it all behind, even though it is way too painful for any girl at all to handle. Maybe one day he'll realize his mistakes and for being so blind and oblivious all these while. I promise you, he will. But for now, you just have to toughen yourself up like I know you can and vow to yourself to not do anything stupid at all. Not only will you regret it later on, it is also just not worth it.
I'm here for you best friend. We all are. You just have to reach out and perhaps be more open. It is always, okay to cry. You know I love you.
