Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Not Till Everyone Is Singing Of Love


You can have anything if you want it enough.


Ahh.. don't you just love holidays? I probably sound like I'm at some exotic beach getting a tan in a bikini with big black shades on when in reality, I'm on my bed - with maybe the same position I'd be in if I was really on a beach chair, in shorts and a spaghetti strap. Yeap, I'm home sweet home on a sweet holiday break. Sounds pretty sad huh? 


Fret not, I'm only letting this happen today. So far it's all been good and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I just wished I was going on a vacation or something. Fatin and her boyfriend are going to Genting Highlands next week and since Nash is driving, he said any of Fatin's friends who needs a lift can come along with. She asked me but.. I sort of need someone or two to go with. The lovebirds obviously has their own business to deal with which, brr, I wouldn't wanna get in the way. Oh well. 


So I'm turning sixteen this Sunday! Been real psyched about it :D No real plans yet or whatsoever, but I don't really mind. As long as I get to spend it with different sets of people that I love, not minding which day which, it'll definitely be good enough :) 


Like any other aging people, I'm starting to get that feeling. Like, how it seems like it was just yesterday.. I was 14 and thought that age is when I was really a grownup. But when I was in the midst of it, I knew my thought wasn't true. And I remembered thinking 16 is when it all starts. Which is true. They don't call it sweet sixteen for nothing :) I read somewhere that 16, 21, 30, 40 and 50 are the big numbers. And now that I'm going to big number #1, I'm starting to feel it already. I kind of like the feeling. Except for how my stomach suddenly lurched at the thought of it. It's not like I'm getting much older, I'm still in my teenage years which I'm endlessly thankful for. I guess.. the thought of growing up so quickly and the years passing by without much notice scares me. I wish I could be forever young. Really.  

PS. When the clock strikes 1111, I'll be wishing for you tonight.