I'm holding on to something I do not want to let go of.
I missed blogging so much, you've no idea. But really, I wanted to update about a million things but there's always something that never allows me to. Namely, my utter laziness. So June 13th came and passed and now I'm officially 16 and 13 days. Honestly speaking, I do feel like a 16 year old. I can feel the years that I've grown out of and I'm ecstatic to learn more. To experience more. What I truthfully dread and am not looking forward to, though, is turning into an adult. Call me weird, but we all already knew that. I wish I lived in Neverland. Yes, with Peterpan and the naughty little pixie. But then again, I wouldn't be blessed with all the things, and people, I have now. :)
So people asked me to blog about my birthday. Therefore, I will. But I'm keeping it short. Hehe. Marwan, Farhan and their friend picked me up from home and they took me to Curve. Had late lunch at TGI Friday and spent quite a while there since they were figuring out where and what to do next. I really didn't mind doing simple stuff but according to those two boys it was my special day so of course I just had to do special stuff. :b Not that I'm complaining! They were such sweethearts. After about two hours or so, I thought we'd leave and wanted to ask for the bill but suddenly I saw a waiter with a cake. And at TGI Friday, we all know that only means one thing. Yes, that thing. Hahah. I was asked to stand up on the chair and sing. But knowing me and my compromising skills, I got away with it and had Marwan sing for me in return. He sang Fall For You and it was lovely :) I had to give a speech and so I did, and found out Marwan got me a present. It was a pretty little red and white box and inside was this really pretty star-shaped pendant. Yes, a necklace. And I absolutely loved it. He put it on for me and Mat said it looked good on me. So. :D
We settled on going to Castle after that but went to Rock Corner first since they wanted to check out tickets or something. Was there for a while and went from one section to another talking about music with Marwan. His taste in music is different from other boys and I find that interesting. Different is always good, ay? Indeed :) Went to Castle after and did this mega act with Farhan. We were both problematic but oh well, it was entertaining :D He wanted to watch the stars and hold hands with me so much at Lookout Point, when he wasn't even going! That Jacob Allen :b Dropped him and Mat off at Sri Ukay and Marwan and I made our way to Lookout Point with the help of Nazmi, which I called earlier and Amm who stayed on the phone giving directions. Big thanks to both! It was last minute planning and I was wearing four inch heels, so you can imagine how slightly torturous it was to climb the stairs all the way up. But it was worth it. The view was gorgeous and the weather was just nice. After we were done with the place, Marwan sent me home. It was a wonderful day. Like I said, a literally sweet sixteenth. And I, no lie, was thankful and very much loved it. Oh how could I not.
Best part of the day.. has got to be, and obviously, when Marwan asked me to be his girlfriend. So yes. We're together for almost two weeks now, and he make me a happy girl :) Maybe it hasn't been easy, and it probably won't be, but I'm determined to make this relationship work. More than anything, I will.
Because I love you that much.
