Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ray of Sunlight Out The Window


The sparkle in your eyes put the stars to shame. 

Nights can be so lengthy. I always considered myself a night person because I'm not much of a morning person at times. I get cranky and grumpy, and definitely easily annoyed. But it depends though, other times I seem to act like I'm fresh out of a cereal box at sunrise. What can I say, I'm a Gemini. My sign after all symbolizes, The Twins

Another night which is not far different than the last. But I don't really mind. I like Tuesdays. Always did because of the bearable subjects I have to go through at school. Especially after recess because there's only PE and E Lit. Today's topic was interesting, I know all the kids in my class were all ears. Gangguan seksual. Apparently there are 8 different ways which is considered as sexual disorders and I may have mastered the skills for future use.. Maybe. Could be pretty useful, who knows. Surely not gonna use it for the wrong reasons though, but of course. 

E Lit is definitely my favourite subject. And it helps that my teacher keeps pointing out how I'm on the right track and the endless compliments I receive from such a snobbish strict person. Nevertheless, I'm still scared shitless for Trials and SPM because in case you have no idea, answering E Lit questions is not exactly a walk in the park. But that's not the reason why I love this subject. It's the fact that we study poems, poetry, novels and dramas and we are to use such artsy words and add twists in our writings that I without doubt adore. I'm not exactly a poet though and I do not have the Thesaurus application installed on my phone so my writings can never compete Shakespeare's but, I do love the books that we get to study. Last year we did Holes by Louis Sachar and this year we're doing An Inspector Calls. Compelling novels they are and I think it's pretty cool that we get to answer questions to Holes as it was one of the movies we all saw when we were kids. 

There was a massive fight at St John's today and my friends were involved (read the story here). Wasn't a pretty picture and from what I see, everything's a mess now. People got hurt and trips to the police station were made. Worried sick now, I am. 

Violence. Why.