Good morning, lovelies! Or should I say afternoon.. It's 1227 PM but my curtains are still drawn and I'm in my night dress with a robe thrown over so I'm just gonna let myself pretend that it's not long since the chickens clucked and the birds flew off for another day of exploring and intoxicating adventures.
Ramadhan arrived and I know alot of people who were really looking forward for the month to come. But not so much anymore, methinks.. I've been coping alright I suppose. It's just not eating and that's not so hard, well, sometimes. I'm a food lover as much as most of you are so some days might be a little hellish for us when there are sudden attacks of mouthwatering cravings and whatnot. Haven't been to that many bazaars either. I went to Setiawangsa's a couple of times with Abbas and were supposed to go to Melawati's the other day but that didn't happen and.. I think that's it. Okay definitely gonna drag people to go to other bazaars in these two upcoming weeks. You should check out Setiawangsa's bazaar though and find Muaz's and Zaid's stall. Their mom makes a mean apple crumble and lasagna! And also bread pudding with caramel sauce. They also sell ayam berempah somewhere there and it's so gooood. I like the spicy ones, so if you're a fan, you should try it for yourself! Definitely worth the drive.
Guess how many days more to SPM? 92. And trials? Oh.. bout a couple of weeks. And the best part? I won't be here the first week of trials. That's what you get for booking flight tickets without thinking about the consequences cause you made your own assumptions. Ah, yes. Isn't life swell!
I'm not excited for Raya, yet.. cause well, I rephrase what I said last year, it seems too early in the year for Ramadhan and Raya. I guess I got accustomed to celebrating these two pleasing months towards the end of the year. Somehow it's not the same anymore, is it? The way we celebrate has differed and the places we usually go to, we won't anymore. And the people we have seen for the past years every Raya, some we have lost. But I know they're watching from above, and it's alot nicer and safer up there anyway. Insyaallah. I hope the guy who's been missing for 7 years now will come back this Raya. That's all I pray, hope, and wish for. Even if it's silly to long for such impossibility, I will always remain faithful about him. Wherever he is.
PS. Try your best not to miss any days of fasting, everyone! And hopefully tarawih too :)
