Hello sleepyheads. The weekend came by and passed like the speed of wind. Before I know it, ah.. I was thrown back to a whole new week to face. Assembly this morning was yet again a yawn - sitting in the hall listening to important people deliver their so-called important speeches and whatnot because we school kids are left with no other choice. You know, the usual.
But it's two hours past midnight now and I know a bunch of people are fast asleep while others with fucked up sleeping pattern who claim to be insomniacs are probably talking on the phone or watching a movie or stalking people online. Me? It's a daily routine now that I have a TV in my room, I'd mentally decide what movie to watch before I go home at night and get myself ready for bed, snuggle up under the blankets and prepare whatever snacks on the bedside table, if I would want any, and watch the movie till I get really sleepy which I would then switch it off automatically and let myself doze off. Does the trick all the time.
Not tonight though unfortunately. I have to wake up at 5 tomorrow as usual for Sahur yet as much as I want to I can't seem to be able to fall sleep. Perhaps I'm not tired enough, or maybe I've just got too much energy so late at night. How favorable.
The weather is never stable now is it? Not that I mind. I must say I love the surprises we get when suddenly without expecting it, the clouds pour down heavy rain giving us the chance to sit or sleep through such lovely weather. Moments like that, I would feel myself savoring how blissful life can be.
