Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mischievous Little Miss


Usually the things you are most afraid of are the most worthwhile.

Hello little devils. I'm supposed to be doing my BM essay right now but I just can't concentrate. Only done one paragraph and thats the first homework I've actually started on over the weekends. And its 927 on a Sunday night. And I have a movie at 10 I wanna catch so in the simplest form of words, I am screwed.

I can't say it's been very hectic these past couple of weeks cause well it was mostly school, which I've already missed two days out of ten. Tuition, which was mostly noisy and so I honestly didn't learn much. I did, yes, but not enough. Ilmu Studio is now apparently a place for kids to market. So many new comers and I'm longingg for the days I had there in Form 2. Form 3 and last year wasn't so bad but this year, this year IS has been invaded by people that don't belong. Ugh, don't get me started on the backlashing I had with those private school kids. They annoy the shit out of me and I'm carefully planning my schedule as so I won't end up in same classes as them. Dear God just let this year pass through without any personal encounters with them. I'm bored of mocking them really.

I've been a bit busy brainstorming ideas with Aazraa for our Form 5 interclass English Drama lately. We have finally straightened out the storyline and now what's left is for the script to be written out. I'm holding one of the main roles and so there's gotta be alot of memorizing to do.. Hope can cope with everything which includes studies as well. Hari Membina Azam is coming up in two weeks and us LDDS members have to stayback everyday for practice. I'm loving my group and I hope it'll turn out as good as last year's. Fingers crossed.

I just realized my BM is really bad. Like really, really bad. Okay not that bad but you get what I mean. I'm clueless when it comes to big words and whenever I come up with some sort of fancy line I'll get super excited. I honestly think its tougher than English. English language is soo much easier and less complicated. Easier to comprehend. But thats just me. I can't wait to leave all these non-related-to-my-future subjects behind after school finishes. But then again, this being my last year in school is pretty sad.. Up till now I haven't fully absorbed the fact that I'm soon turning 17. I sometimes forget that I'm in Form 5 this year, but maybe being in the same exact class location as last year should be blamed. Not that I'm complaining. I seem to love all my class locations ever since Form 1. They've been all perfect for me.

Whoops I should really get back to my karangan now or I'll get a free lecture from my BM teacher again! Ciao readers x