This is why I chose to not know. All my life, I'd do whatever it takes to dig out the truth rather than hearing someone lie to me. I can always tell when someone's lying, but its me who decides whether I wanna go on with it and just let the person lie to my face while secretly knowing the truth, or I'd force the hell out of the person to tell me the real story.
After one particular incident, I vowed to myself that from that day on, I will choose to rather not know. I avoid discovering the truth or going to a site that would only break my heart or piss me off. But today, I had this nice urge to look back at something that I know would make me smile. You know what's sad? I found out it's gone forever.
I now know it's time to erase you from my heart.