Sunday, August 1, 2010

He Said He Knew Me

Don't let me go.



“It’s 527 AM. I’m lying in bed, listening to the Fray. And all I can think about is you.”
 
It's the crack of dawn on a Saturday morning and I can't sleep. Never Say Never was the perfect song to be played on bed at the moment. I really couldn't sleep back. So I decided to blog
   
People changing, and ending of friendships. I’ve thought of that so many times before, since it’s one of the most unfortunate event that happens in life. How weird is it for someone to handle seeing someone who was once so close to you yet now you walk pass by each other as if their existence is no longer one bit a bother. Or someone you used to talk to till the AM, telling each other secrets or bad habits or pet peeves of one another with no single shame. And what happens now? That’s right. Nothing. As if nothing, has happened. As if the other person has never made a change in your life when deep down, you know he or she has. What’s to blame when that happens? Ego? Or a stupid excuse of a change of mind
 
We all know people change. But does it have to lead to an insignificant nothingness? I’ve observed and seen so many bizarre moments of people I used to see walking around with each other or teasing each other all the time, now having a poker face on whenever they encounter with the once most beloved. What a shame, wasting away something once so strong just like that. Do human nowadays really give no more care to the world? My E. Lit paper’s question was right I suppose. It’s becoming a cruel world and no one actually cares as much as they used to. 
 
I wonder if people realize that the world is ending, and there is no confirmation we’d be seeing each other again in the afterlife. If it was up to me, I’d remind everyone everyday how much I love and value them. Make up with the ones I have hatred feelings towards to. Apologize to the ones I’ve hurt in life. Throw parties for everybody’s birthday just so they’ll get the experience, the fun they’ve always wanted. Spend cash on people who never gotten their wants and needs fulfilled. Make a sane homeless smile. Make a huge change in a person’s life. But I guess I don’t have the power to do all of the above, as much as I want to. I would like to, though, make a huge change in a person’s life, before I die. A good one. One that will always be remembered. One that would really turn his or her world to the exact opposite of the bad he or she used to live. 


There were wonderful people I had in my life before, but no longer do now. They’ve been replaced, yes. But never forgotten. But no one is the same, so can I really say their replacements met my inquiries? Maybe not. But I’m always so thankful, for I always have such great people in my life. Some has the ability to surprise me so much at times. It’s touching how much someone can love a person, and me only realizing it, knowing it after so long. 


Well, now I'm suddenly blank as a blog's new post. I'm going to Melawati's Carnival with Marwan later this morning. Gonna go watch TV now. Have a good weekend, everyone.