How can something so wrong feel so right.
Should I be feeling guilty? It sounds mad, but I can't find a reason to. Its hard, when you encounter with a type of complication where there's no way of solving it. It's harder than the sound of it, really. I never thought the things I'm thankfully blessed with could turn out to be something, bad. Don't get me wrong, its just that I wish things wouldn't have been so twisted. I wish now that I've found what I've been looking for, I'd be living a happy life. Like how a beautiful pauper meet the Prince Charming and they live happily ever after. But I guess in the real world, those things are called nonsense.
Its an ugly world, when you think about it.
I'm not a simple girl, although I sometimes wish I could just say I was. But that would be a huge lie. From a liking for complicated designs, to having the ability to complicate things intentionally, or not. Is that a bad thing? It probably is, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it. I was born this way. And people are just to accept me the way I am. :/ The most complicated thing going on right now, would be the way a particular person messes with my head. Not in a bad way. But my feelings should be getting a slap for the way it's behaving. But I don't see anything wrong about it.
See, told you it's complicated.
Someday I really do wish I could be honest about everything. Be honest with myself too. But someone was honest enough with me and now I'm glad I finally got to know the truth. Nothing better than knowing someone found the love they've always dreamed :)
Since I'm probably going through a cliche phase then I might as well act up to it. When the going gets tough, the tough calls for ice cream.
You're everything I wanted in a guy. I never knew I'd find someone like you, but I did. And you don't even know it.
